- Chewonki Foundation will not be responsible for lost or stolen cash, personal belongings, or damage to personal belongings.
- Chewonki Foundation will not be held responsible for personal injury or illness.
- Each attendee is responsible for his/her own personal safety and medical care. There is a local health clinic in nearby town for anyone needing medical attention. We use Mid Coast Hospital in Brunswick. We use 911 for emergencies.
- Chewonki will not provide supervision to attendees under 18 years of age who choose to attend the Activity without a parent/guardian. There will be a staff member who will act as a point of contact for emergencies, but they will not be responsible for supervising these attendees. If an underage attendee arrives without this form signed they will be required to produce an e-mail or fax from a parent or guardian before participating in activities. Minimum age to attend the Activity on your own is 16 years old.
- Please adhere to designated arrival times. Please arrange to arrive no earlier than 4:00 pm on Friday, August 17th and depart by 12:00 pm on Sunday, August 19th.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited on Chewonki Neck. Chewonki is a drug free campus.
- For adults, Chewonki will serve alcohol Friday and Saturdayeve
nings. Attendees may not bring alcohol or recreational substances to the reunion weekend. Attendees must be prepared to show proper ID. It is illegal to furnish alcohol to minors. The use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated and are punishable by Maine State law.
- No pets please.
- We will have staff available to help park. Please only park in designated areas.
- Please respect the natural environment and gardens of Chewonki.
- Please help us adhere to our Zero Waste goals by properly disposing of trash, recycling, and compost. Practice Leave No Trace upon departure from cabins and campsites.
- Attendees are expected to provide their own sleeping bag, linens, towels, etc.
- Waterfront and challenge course areas are only open to attendees when designated open for use with trained lifeguards and staff present.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted at Chewonki. Leave knives and firearms at home.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Respect the local community – please understand that there will be an 10:00pm noise-reduction curfew.
- Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and anyone causing difficulties will be asked to leave the premises. There are no refunds issued for early departures.